You’re a Winner on Lite 104.9!
1. Each weekday Lite 104.9 – KLLT may conduct on-air contests and award prizes to KLLT listeners. Individual prize packages vary in quantity and value when awarded.
2. Most daily contests require listeners to call the KLLT request lines at (712) 580-1049 or 1-888-240-1049. Please refer to Official Contest Rules available at the KLLT studios for contests requiring entry in another manner. KLLT cannot be responsible for any claimed failure or inability to participate, win or claim any prizes based upon allegations of telephone or transportation difficulties.
3. Contests are open to all residents in the KLLT listening area except employees and their families of Saga Communications and any agency involved in the production of distribution of materials for any giveaway. Contest void where prohibitied by law. KLLT reserves the right to disqualify any winner if contest rules have been violated. In addition, all winners of prizes valued $600.00 or more must sign a release a.) permitting reasonable use of name, voice, likeness, and biographical information. And b.) releasing Saga Communications, Inc. their officers, stockholders, board of trustees, directors and employees from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, injuries, or death arising directly or indirectly out of award or use of any prize awarded. Winners are responsible for any state, local, or federal taxes incurred on prizes.
4. Odds of winning will be based upon the number of incoming calls to the KLLT studio phone lines, which cannot be determined at this time.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted for cash or other prizes.
6. The winner of the prize is responsible for claiming the prize at KLLT, located at 2600 Highway Blvd. Spencer, Iowa during regular business hours. Prize winners must be one-and-the-same upon time of claim. Recipient of any prize may be asked to present proper identification (driver’s license, birth certificate) at time of claim.
7. Prizes will be held for winners up to thirty (30) business days from the time of winning. After that point, the unclaimed prize becomes the property of KLLT, Saga Communications, Inc. and contest sponsor. In event that a prize is not available for immediate claim, KLLT will contact the winner when the prize becomes available. KLLT cannot be responsible for any claimed failure or inability to notify contest winner.
8. Neither the winner nor their immediate family members are eligible to win any contests during the calendar month of winning. The term “family” shall include spouses, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating significant others.